The tax system for partnerships

Sorry, but this content is only available to registered users. Please either login or register.

If you form a partnership, you must register it separately with HMRC even if the partners have previously been self-employed. If the partners are new to business, they must also register individually. Registration for both partnerships and individual partners is now done online through the HMRC website.

Alan Red